diumenge, 13 de desembre del 2009

Restaurant conversation

Waiter: Follow me, please. Here we are. Can I offer you a drink?
Costumer 1: Can I have a coke, please?
W: Coke, certainly. And you sir?
Costumer 2. Water, please.

W: Here are your menus. I’ll be right back.

C2: I’d like the chicken with the peas and potatoes with gravy. What about you?
C1: I might get chicken as well. I want to know whether the soup is very spicy. If it’s not, I’ll get it.

W:Have you got any questions about the menu?

C1: I was wondering if the soup is very spicy.
W:Actually, it is a very spicy soup. I quite like spicy soup.

W: Are you ready to order?
C2: I’ll have chicken with the peas and potatoes with gravy.
W: Chicken with the peas and potatoes with gravy
C1: Can I have chicken as well?
W: Sure
C1: Can I have Chicken with chips?
w: Chicken with chips

C1 : Do you want to share a salad?
C2: Yes,
C1: We want a salad to share.
W: So, one chicken with the peas and potatoes with gravy, one chicken with chips and a salad to share.

W: Here we have your salad. Can I get you anything else?
C2: No, thank you.

C1: Mine smells delicious! How are your peas?
C2: I’ll tell you in a minute.

C2: Excuse me waiter, Could you heat my peas up a bit, please. They are too cold.
W: Of course, madam. I’ll be back in a minute.

W: Here you are .

C1: I’m so full.
C2 : Yes, so am I.
C1: Do you want to have a coffe?
C2: No, I’m OK. I'm done as well.
C1: Excuse me?
W: Yes, sir. How was your meal?
C1: It was nice.We’ll miss out dessert. Just the bill,please.

C1: It’s my share
C2: That’s very kind of you.

C.1: Excuse me, do you take credit cards?
W: Yes, we take all credit cards.
C1: Shall we go?
C2: Yes.

C1 / C2 : Thanks very much.
W: Have a nice day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada